Chicken Pasta Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
Fat-free poppy seed yogurt dressing is so delicious with the chicken, grapes, spinach and pasta. Perfect for a summer dinner!
3 In large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chicken, spinach, grapes and celery. Stir dressing; pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Stir in almonds,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Greek Fat Free honey vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups uncooked penne or rotini pasta
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted *
Related recipes like Chicken Pasta Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Blue-Cheese-Pear-Pecan Salad recipe from FoodNation with Bobby Fla...
Directions. Mix the pears, cheese, pecans and romaine in a medium sized salad bowl. For the dressing; stir together the vinegar, garlic, basil, honey, salt, and ...
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...