Orange-Wild Rice Salad with Smoked Turkey
For picnics and potlucks, we make a salad of smoked turkey, wild rice and dried cherries. The citrus dressing is refreshing and light. —Sharon Tipton, Casselberry, FL
Directions Cook wild rice according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely. Add turkey, oranges, celery and cherries to cooled rice. In a small bowl, whisk dressing...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 1/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (2-3/4 ounces each) quick-cooking wild rice
- 1/2 pound deli smoked turkey, cubed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 cup orange sections
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Related recipes like Orange-Wild Rice Salad with Smoked Turkey
Get Grilled Santa Barbara Prawns with Blood Orange Glaze Recipe from Food Network...
Place prawns in a small bowl and marinate with 1 cup of the blood orange sauce for 1 to 2 hours. Place on a hot grill, season with salt and pepper and brush ...