Wild Rice Ham Salad
Wild rice is native to the Midwest, so this dish is popular in our area. We eat it cold or warm it up just enough to soften the cheese and blend the flavors a little more. Serve it as the main...
Directions In a large saucepan, bring the rice, water and bouillon to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the rice is tender. Drain if necessary; cool. In a large bowl,...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 cup julienned Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Related recipes like Wild Rice Ham Salad
Crumbled pepper bacon adds its flavor magic to this simple tomato and cucumber salad....
Radishes are sauteed with butter, salt, and pepper for a quick and easy side dish and a tasty way to...
Radishes are sauteed with butter, salt, and pepper for a quick and easy side dish and ... in the garden and needed a way to use them besides an addition to salad. .... Low Carb Zucchini Pasta Recipe and Video Gluten free vegetable noodles ...