Ham and Potato Frittata
Easy and delicious, this hearty dish's been appreciated whenever I've served it...breakfast, lunch or dinner. Reheated or cold, the leftovers are also great! We—my husband, our 8-year-old...
Directions In a 10-in. cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, brown potatoes in 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat; remove and set aside. In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley or basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
Related recipes like Ham and Potato Frittata
Slow cooker mac and cheese is easy to assemble and is a creamy, comfort food for weeknight dinners o...
Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder Recipe This thick, filling potato and corn .... I usually don't try a recipe the first time with company coming over, but it ...
"I only eat Paleo these days and sometimes it's hard to find recipes that are fast and easy to make....
Curried sweet potato soup is a nicely spiced meal to have any time of the year ... Spicy Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup Recipe Spice up a cold winter night with a ...
Canned tuna simmered with garlic, onion and bell pepper in sour cream spiced with curry powder....
"A fast and easy tuna dish with a creamy curry sauce. Serve over rice pilaf." Save to favorites. Save. I Made It Rate it .... Tuna Casserole III Recipe Mushrooms soup, tuna and crushed potato chips. Quick and .... profile image. Rate and review.