Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cake recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Butter a 9-inch-square cake pan, line with parchment, then butter again and dust with flour. Make the cake mix and fill the pan three-quarters full (you'll have batter left over)....
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pan
- All-purpose flour, for the pan
- 1 18 .25-ounce box white cake mix, plus required ingredients
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup grape jelly
Related recipes like Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cake
This is the simplest way to make authentic Argentinean chimichurri. The greatest thing about authent...
You might also like. Chef John's Bread and Butter Pickles. See how to make easy bread and butter pickles from scratch. Beurre Blanc. Easy classic butter sauce.
"Tasty healthy meal in under 1 hour."...
Whisk 1 garlic clove, lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, and honey ... Curried Quinoa Veggie Bowl Recipe Caulflower florets are tossed in a ... Quinoa Bowl Recipe This quinoa bowl made with sweet potatoes, asparagus, and cashews ... Sesame Kale Glow Bowl Recipe Quinoa is topped with a kale and tempeh that is ...