Chicken Marsala Lasagna
I love chicken Marsala, but most recipes do not serve a crowd. This version I invented makes enough for 12 people. —Debbie Shannon, Ringgold, Georgia
Directions Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, mix 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning and salt; sprinkle over chicken breasts. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup marsala wine, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Related recipes like Chicken Marsala Lasagna
An easy way to make sweet and sour chicken making use of ready-made apricot jam, Italian dressing, a...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe from Michael Chiarello...
Nov 2, 2013 About 4 cups chicken stock or canned low salt chicken broth ... of cooking; use as a stuffing for ravioli; make into a soup; or use to flavor pastina.
Crisp bacon and browned onions join chunks of potato in this cream-of-chicken-soup-based chowder....
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup. 2 1/2 cups milk ... A rich, creamy potato with bacon soup you make in the slow cooker. .... profile image.
Cream cheese mellows the briny tang of feta cheese in these baked chicken breasts stuffed with chees...
Cream cheese mellows the briny tang of feta cheese in these baked chicken ... Stuffed Chicken Valentino Recipe This is a dish to serve guests be ready ...
"Over-the-top Italian Sausage Stuffing with focaccia bread, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives."...
1 made it | 0 reviews | 2 photos .... Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage in 1 ... Hunt's(R) Classic Beef Lasagna Recipe Hearty lasagna recipe with a ground beef ... Savory Sausage Sun Dried Tomato and P..