Blue Ribbon Beefy Burritos
I have a son who lives in Mexico, so we don’t see him very often. When I make these burritos, it feels as if he is right there at the table with us, inhaling them. —Marina Castle, Canyon...
Directions Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco sauce, Worcestershire sauce,...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- Oil for frying
- 3/4 pound potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
Related recipes like Blue Ribbon Beefy Burritos
And here it is a recipe out of my imagination It all started the day my boyfriend stayed home sick a...
Chicken Breasts with Asparagus. ... Stuffed chicken with lemon, capers & chilli ... Chicken stuffed with goat's cheese & tarragon. 5 ... Courgette ribbon salad.
A blueberry and banana smoothie is topped with coconut and almonds in this quick and easy blueberry ...
A blueberry and banana smoothie is topped with coconut and almonds in this ... Pineapple and Banana Smoothie. A silky smooth breeze into tropical refreshment . ... Blue Cheese and Garlic Bread Recipe French bread broiled with blue .... increased servings to 4 and toasted the almonds and coconut as suggested by the ...
Use up remnants of cheese in this delicious tart - a mixture of blue, creamy and cheddar works well...
Crumble up the hard cheeses and chop or pull the creamy cheese into small pieces ... Brie, apple & onion tart .... Made this with roquefort, blue brie and cheddar.