Pasta with Greens and Sir Laurier Recipe Allrecipes.com
Make this delicious main course pasta by cooking leeks and pancetta with broccoli raab and swiss chard, and tossing with gemelli pasta and Sir Laurier cheese. Top with a sprinkle of pine nuts...
Trim the flower ends off the rapini, leaving 5 cm (2 in) of stem. Set aside. Cut the remaining stems into 2.5 cm (1 in) pieces. Set aside. Cut the chard into 2.5 cm (1 in) slices. Reserve the...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: M.allrecipes.com
- 1/2 bunch rapini (broccoli raab)
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced thinly
- 3 ounces pancetta, sliced thinly
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound gemelli pasta
- 1 (170 gram) package Sir Laurier d’Arthabaska cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Related recipes like Pasta with Greens and Sir Laurier Recipe Allrecipes.com
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.