Apricot Coffee Cake
Having friends over for coffee? Serve them this scrumptious cake from our Test Kitchen. They'll never guess it's light!
Directions Place 3 tablespoons spreadable fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and refrigerate. In another bowl, combine the pecans, sugar substitute, cinnamon and remaining spreadable...
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot spreadable fruit
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3-1/4 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Related recipes like Apricot Coffee Cake
This quick and easy Bolo de Leite Condensado is a rich and creamy Brazilian condensed milk cake prep...
The classic Victoria sandwich is always a teatime winner, every bite brings a taste of nostalgia...
Spice crusted salmon with sautéed potatoes & spinach. 3.5. (4 ratings) .... whole cake ! Every one said it was one of the best homemade cakes they had tasted.