Bacon & Cheese Meat Loaf
We created this recipe to convince my son to try meat loaf, adding blue cheese and bacon for flavor. It worked! —Lila Allen, Fallon, Nevada
Directions In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; cook and stir until tender. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, crumbled bacon, eggs,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 75 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Related recipes like Bacon & Cheese Meat Loaf
Get Vegetarian Reuben Sandwich Recipe from Food Network...
Get Vegetarian Reuben Sandwich Recipe from Food Network. ... Place the open faced sandwiched under the broiler and cook until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the ... Reuben Pigs in Blankets. Recipe ...