Cool & Creamy Ice Cream Sandwiches
The unlikely combination of ingredients (including jalapeno peppers and strawberry ice cream) in this cool dessert creates a wonderfully grown-up version of a classic ice cream sandwich. —Melissa...
Directions In a small skillet, saute peppers in butter until tender. Add jelly; set aside to cool. To make ice cream sandwiches, place a scoop of ice cream on the bottom of half of the cookies....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 8 soft snickerdoodle cookies
- 4 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 4 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced