Cinnamon Raisin Apple Tart
This impressive-yet-easy tart is a great fall treat that is sure to wow a crowd.
4 Bake about 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and apples are tender.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 2 baking apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
Related recipes like Cinnamon Raisin Apple Tart
These wonderful tangy treats taste perfect with a spoonful of crème fraîche...
Apple rose tart. 2.5. (4 ratings). Apple rose tart .... I filled the cases too much and had a bit of spillage as they rose quite a lot. Cakes are very moist and delicious.