Coconut Cream Tarts
These rich little tarts are perfect for when you just want a bite of dessert.
Adjust oven racks to lowest and lower-middle positions, and heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 48 mini-muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray. Mix 1/2 cup of the sugar and graham cracker crumbs...
- Yield: 48
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 egg roll wraps, stacked and cut into 48 squares
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter for custard
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 5 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Related recipes like Coconut Cream Tarts
Swap soggy sandwiches for tortilla wraps filled with chicken, cheese and veggies in this tasty packe...
Swap soggy sandwiches for tortilla wraps filled with chicken, cheese and veggies in this tasty packed lunch ... 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded; 2 tbsp soured cream, plain yogurt or mayo; 2 tsp pesto ... Barbecued chicken fajita skewers. 5.
This dish is fabulously rich and delicious, and would go well with some buttered rice...
Melt the butter in a casserole dish, then add the onion, thyme and bay leaves with a ... Add 100ml of the brandy and put the lid on. ... Brown sugar brandy cream.