Fish Stick Supper
Dill adds fresh flavor to this comforting combination of foods you likely keep in your freezer. "When our children were growing up, they loved this meal," remarks Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth,...
Directions Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add minced onion, dill, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese. Transfer to...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks (about 18)
Related recipes like Fish Stick Supper
Vietnamese and Chinese flavors meld together in this fragrant marinade of fish sauce, lemon grass, g...
We call it Vietnamese/Chinese because the fish sauce is from Vietnamese cuisine and 5 spice powder from Chinese cuisine. It is our ... If you buy your pork chops from an Asian market, let them know what you're cooking. .... profile image.
"This is an orange twist to a traditional Japanese Ponzu Sauce. This sauce works great with most whi...
This is an orange twist to a traditional Japanese Ponzu Sauce. This sauce works great with most white fish sashimi and also adds a refreshing twist to tempura ...