Sauerkraut Carrot Balls
Sauerkraut and shredded carrot are mixed with fresh herbs and Indian spices and deep-fried into bite-sized balls for a unique appetizer.
Combine sauerkraut, carrot, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, parsley, basil, turmeric, cayenne, garam masala, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Add...
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 17 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups sauerkraut, chopped and drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- oil for frying
- 2 cups bread crumbs
Related recipes like Sauerkraut Carrot Balls
The secret to this shepherd's pie’s filling is to choose big carrots so they don’t lose their te...
The secret to this shepherd's pie's filling is to choose big carrots so they don't ... Carrot lemonade. 0 ... I also used left over carrot and potato mash for the topping.
It's a twist on the classic Crescent Dog, dressed up with Reuben flavors and deliciously ready in 30...
4: slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, each cut into 6 strips. 1: can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ ... Spoon sauerkraut onto short end of each triangle; top with hot dog. Wrap dough around each hot ... 3 Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with additional ...