A creamy and smooth pumpkin sauce is ladled over pasta and topped with Parmesan cheese in this pumpkin pasta recipe perfect for weeknights.
Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add pumpkin puree, vegetable broth, half-and-half, parsley,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 teaspoon ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Related recipes like Pumpkin Pasta
Using cheese-filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta; a hint of miso ...
Using cheese filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta ; a hint of miso ... Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy: Try the Cooking Light Diet.