Orange-Avocado Chicken Salad
Orange sections and avocado slices surround this hearty salad, making for a pretty presentation. It's a refreshing summer main dish for both lunch and dinner. —Shelia Garcia, Mantachie, Mississippi
Directions In a small bowl, combine lime juice and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cover and refrigerate. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, peas, carrots, celery and parsley. Combine the mayonnaise,...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Torn salad greens
- 6 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
Related recipes like Orange-Avocado Chicken Salad
This recipe makes a delicious, satisfying and light salad for an office potluck or family get-togeth...
This recipe makes a delicious, satisfying and light salad for an office potluck or family get together. It can also be ... Citrus Black Bean and Rice Salad >. Spanish ...
This creamy one-pot chicken dish is a great-value way of feeding the whole family...
French style chicken with peas & bacon ... Tip the peas and lettuce into the sauce and cook for 4 mins, covered, until the ..... Tagliatelle with fresh peas & bacon.