Light Pumpkin Cheesecake
At last! Enjoy guilt-free cheesecake, thanks to fat-free ingredients.
6 To serve, carefully remove sides of pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Top each wedge with 1 tablespoon whipped topping; lightly sprinkle with nutmeg. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- 4 (8-oz.) pkg. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brandy, if desired
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, if desired
- Nutmeg, if desired
Related recipes like Light Pumpkin Cheesecake
An easy and rich no-bake cheesecake made with chocolate-hazelnut spread....
An easy and rich no bake cheesecake made with chocolate hazelnut spread. ... Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups. Creamy peanut ... 51. Creamsicle(R) Cheesecake Recipe Take a bite straight out of your childhood with ... profile image.
Lots of hot jalapenos, brown sugar, and fruity berries make an addictive sauce that tastes great on ...
Pumpkin Chipotle Pasta Sauce Recipe This light, smooth and velvety pasta sauce ... Plum Chipotle Sauce Recipe Putting up jars of thick, smoky plum sauce ...