Pepita and Pistachio Sauce with Roasted Squash and Whole Grain ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pepita and Pistachio Sauce with Roasted Squash and Whole Grain Penne recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Toast the seeds and nuts until fragrant and golden. Cool.Place the EVOO in a food processor and add the seeds and nuts, cilantro, parsley, Parm...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 cup pepitas, pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pumpkin or butternut squash
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 pound whole grain, farro or whole wheat penne
Related recipes like Pepita and Pistachio Sauce with Roasted Squash and Whole Grain ...
"Squares of cheesy pizza are served up with sliced sausage and pepperoni in your favorite pizza sauc...
A drizzle of honey gives this roasted squash dish a touch of sweetness....
Think of these tasty little tassies as your own personal pecan pie. They're both salty and sweet, wi...
They're both salty and sweet, with a hit of oaky bourbon. Whole grain rye flour adds the perfect touch of sour to the shortbread like crust, while toasted pecans do ...