Asian Broccoli Slaw
Toasted ramen noodles, green onions, and pineapple are tossed in a vinegar-based dressing with broccoli slaw in this tasty Asian broccoli slaw recipe.
Crush the ramen noodles and set the seasoning packets aside. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir ramen noodles and sunflower seeds in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (3 ounce) packages any flavor ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Asian Broccoli Slaw
For a simple but winning side dish, try this broccoli and cauliflower drizzled with a smooth sauce. ...
For a simple but winning side dish, try this broccoli and cauliflower drizzled with a smooth sauce. I sprinkle extra ... Zesty Broccoli and Artichokes >. Broccoli ...