Sirloin Steak Fajitas
I found this recipe and changed a few things to our liking. It's quick and easy to make.—Jackie Hannahs, Fountain, Michigan
Directions In a nonstick skillet, brown beef over medium heat in oil; drain. Add the green pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano and pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables...
- Yield: 5 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
Related recipes like Sirloin Steak Fajitas
"Simple, healthy dinner that's sure to please everyone's taste buds. A favorite at our Mexican night...
Chicken tenderloins, bell peppers, and onion are sauteed in this quick and easy recipe for chicken fajitas that's perfect for Mexican night.
Progresso® beef flavored broth provides a simple addition to this slow-cooked beef recipe – perfe...
Dec 29, 2013 2: lb boneless beef round steak, cut into 8 pieces. 1/3: cup all purpose flour. 1: teaspoon salt. 3/4: teaspoon pepper. 2: tablespoons vegetable ...