Grilled Salmon with Citrus Butter
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Salmon with Citrus Butter recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely
Directions Add the softened butter to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Add the lemon and lime zest and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients until smooth and completely...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Four 6-ounce fillets center-cut salmon, skin removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Oil, for greasing grill
Related recipes like Grilled Salmon with Citrus Butter
Get Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe from Food Network. ... In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating ... Chocolate Chip Sunflower Butter Muffins. Recipe courtesy of ...