Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
Find all the flavors of a classic comfort food in this skillet dinner topped with tender biscuit bites.
4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuit pieces are golden brown. Scatter over top of cooked chicken mixture before serving.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 2 cups frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes (from 32-oz bag)
- 1 jar (12 or 15 oz) roasted chicken gravy
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® Refrigerated Buttermilk or Flaky Biscuits
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.