Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
This dessert looks like it takes a lot of time to prepare but it is actually very easy! I like to serve it with vanilla or coffee ice cream.—Gilda Lester, Millsboro, Delaware
Directions In a small bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and lemon peel until creamy. Beat in flour just until combined. Shape dough into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap;...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings, optional
Related recipes like Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
Pillsbury® pie crust provides a simple addition to this delicious chocolate and raspberry pie - a w...
Pillsbury® pie crust provides a simple addition to this delicious chocolate and raspberry pie ... In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate and raspberry liqueur uncovered ... Fresh Berry Slab Pie ... Cinnamon Nut Swirl Apple Pie.