Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing
The vibrant colors make this dish a pretty first course or light dessert. I've always been a fan of savory hollandaise, so I created this version for fruit, explains Patricia Harmon, Baden,...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Whisk the lime juice, honey and nutmeg; pour over fruit. Toss to coat. In another bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
Related recipes like Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.