Special seasonings set this flavorful soup apart from any others I've tried. It makes a nice big batch, so it's perfect when feeding a crowd. Plus, leftovers freeze well. - Del Mason, Martensville,...
Directions In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,...
- Yield: 18 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 8 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 celery ribs with leaves, finely chopped
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon each Cajun seasoning, chili powder, Creole seasoning, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
Related recipes like Creole Soup
A velvety soup with a fruity fringe, ideal for cold winter lunches or British summertime, with apric...
A velvety soup with a fruity fringe, ideal for cold winter lunches or British ... Ingredients; 1 butternut squash, diced; 1 piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated ...
Blitz this vibrant vegetarian soup to a smooth consistency, then serve hot or cold, with raw radishe...
Meanwhile, heat the grill to high and put the sourdough croutons on a baking sheet drizzled with the remaining 1 tbsp oil and toast until golden. Whizz the soup ...