Cheesy Green Bean Casserole with Water Chestnuts and Mushrooms
Dinner ready in an hour! Enjoy this cheesy casserole made using Green Giant® Frozen Cut Green Beans with added Green Giant® Mushrooms and water chestnuts.
4 Bake at 350°F. For 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all purpose or unbleached flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (6-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, if desired
Related recipes like Cheesy Green Bean Casserole with Water Chestnuts and Mushrooms
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
Get Sciue Sciue Titina's Move It! Pasta Recipe from Food Network...
Bring 5 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons salt and the spaghetti and cook until it still offers considerable resistance to the tooth, about ...