Kevin's Crab Cakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kevin's Crab Cakes recipe from Barefoot Contessa
Directions Set the oven temperature to broil.Soak the bread in some milk and break it into pieces. Add the crab meat, some parsley, the mayonnaise, mustard, a couple of drops of Worcestershire...
- Yield: 10 patties
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- Skim milk
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Related recipes like Kevin's Crab Cakes
The rich Sriracha spiced mayo perfectly complements these moreish crispy morsels of crab and nutty G...
Creamy and full of delicious crabmeat, these elegant dinner treats are baked with Gruyere cheese....
187. Crab Imperial II Recipe A tangy, rich crab dish that will be enjoyed by ... Shrimp and Crab Casserole Recipe A traditional casserole with a seafood twist!
<em>Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®</em> Crab Fritters with Spicy ... black pepper; Fritters: Vegetable oil, for frying; 1 pound fresh lump crab meat, ... Crab Cakes.