Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
“These delicious dumplings are perfect finger food. Pick them up by the stem, dunk them in dipping sauce and enjoy! We often serve them when family and friends come over for a movie night...
Directions Place the first 10 ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Place 2 teaspoons pork mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers...
- Yield: 52 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut up
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 whole water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 12 romaine leaves
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Related recipes like Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
A quick, budget-friendly soup that is great for using up extra vegetables in your cabinet or fridge....
Very Easy Potato Bacon Soup Recipe This quick and easy potato and bacon ... Cabbage, Potato and Baked Bean Soup Recipe A can of pork and beans in ...
Using a slow-cooker to braise pork means you can start this recipe in the morning, go about your day...
Using a slow cooker to braise pork means you can start this recipe in the morning , ... Store any leftover carnitas in the cooking liquid and use for sandwiches, ...