Clams and Mussels in Thai Curry Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Clams and Mussels in Thai Curry Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and chiles and stir-fry until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the curry paste and ketchup and fry until slightly...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 3 -inch piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 Thai chile peppers or jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Juice of 2 limes, plus lime wedges for serving
- 16 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 3/4 pounds mussels, scrubbed
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup fresh basil
- Crusty bread, for serving (optional)
Related recipes like Clams and Mussels in Thai Curry Sauce
Using Greek yogurt and draining the cucumber make for a creamier version of tzatziki in this recipe....
... and draining the cucumber make for a creamier version of tzatziki in this recipe. ... 8/3/2010. This sauce is wonderful I used a 2% greek yogurt, grated my ...
30-minute recipe! You won't miss the meat in a one-skillet supper packed with corn, peppers, beans a...
Southwestern Bean Skillet. (1). 1 reviews ... 1: can (15 ounces) chili beans in sauce, undrained. 1: can (15 ... Stir in cheese and tomatoes until cheese is melted.
Scallops are pan-fried and then simmered in an orange zest-accented white wine and cream sauce worth...
Scallops are pan fried and then simmered in an orange zest accented white wine and cream sauce worth of an award night nomination for ... 40. Pecan Baked Scallops Recipe Scallops baked with an easy to make topping of ... profile image.
Oats, bananas, cranberries, and coconut oil come together in these healthy banana cranberry muffins ...
Cricket. 0. 454. 28. 1/10/2017. i used whole wheat pastry flour, 1/2 maple syrup and 1/2 brown sugar, 1/2 oil and 1/2 apple sauce. Skipped the nuts. Bake in cups ...