New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, until the shallots are...
- Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large lemon, sliced crosswise into five 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 pound shell-on, deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried thyme (see Cook's Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature and cut into small cubes
- Crusty bread, for dipping
Related recipes like New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo recipe from Tasting Napa...
Get this all star, easy to follow Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo recipe from Tasting Napa. ... Add water to the pot to just past the level of the shrimp shells and add peppercorns, bay leaf, and thyme. Bring to a ... Ree's Scratch Made Pecan Pies.
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network. ... scallops, half the whitebait, half the rock shrimp, 6 oysters, 2 sole and 2 blow fish tails.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vol au Vent Fruits de Mer recipe from The Galloping Gourmet...
1 1/4 cups button mushrooms. Nutmeg. Juice 1/4 lemon. 6 jumbo shrimp ... Allow to cool and then remove mussels from shells. Prepare fish stock by simmering ...