Spicy Linguine with Clams and Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spicy Linguine with Clams and Mussels recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally,...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large or 4 small shallots, sliced
- Kosher salt, for seasoning, plus 2 teaspoons
- Freshly ground black pepper, for seasoning, plus 1 teaspoon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine (recommended: Pinot Grigio)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 littleneck clams, cleaned
- 12 mussels, cleaned
Related recipes like Spicy Linguine with Clams and Mussels
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, Worcestershire s...
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, ... Chef John's Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe and Video A vibrant, tangy ...
This is a simple recipe for a satisfying spicy chicken soup. Green chilies, onion and garlic make th...
This is a simple recipe for a satisfying spicy chicken soup. ... Catherine's Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe A shredded chicken soup flavored with garlic, onion ...