Dressed-Up Vegetable Salad
If taking our Test Kitchen's marinated veggie salad to a picnic, simply place it in a covered plastic container and pop it into your cooler for easy transporting.
Directions In a salad bowl, combine the vegetables. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Dressed-Up Vegetable Salad
Get Melissa Darabian's Spinach and Citrus Salad with Sweet and Spicy Pecans Recipe from Food Network...