Icebox Vegetable Salad
Our neighbors of 36 years have annual potluck dinners and, believe me, it's hard to come up with a new dish to pass! When I served this salad, my neighbors savored every bite.
Directions Combine all vegetables in a large glass bowl; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Cool slightly and pour over vegetables....
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) tiny peas, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Icebox Vegetable Salad
Get Lobster Corn Dog with Tamarind Ketchup Recipe from Food Network...
The classic broccoli salad is made with with red onion, bacon and cashews. This is perfect for a par...
The classic broccoli salad is made with with red onion, bacon and cashews. ... Alyson's Broccoli Salad Recipe Bacon adds a little saltiness to this broccoli salad ...