Pecan Waffles with Roasted Pecan and Banana Syrup Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pecan Waffles with Roasted Pecan and Banana Syrup recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions and preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.Combine the flour, pecans, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl and...
- Yield: 16 (4-inch) Belgian waffles, 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ground lightly toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter plus 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Vegetable oil or nonstick cooking spray, for coating the waffle iron
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup cane syrup
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
Related recipes like Pecan Waffles with Roasted Pecan and Banana Syrup Recipe ...
Get Pan Seared Rattlesnake on Braised Leeks with a Lemon Caper Sauce and Seasonal Vegetables Recipe ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Lemon Olive Oil Cake Recipe from Food Network...