Olive lovers are sure to rejoice over this stacked sandwich! Delores Christner from Spooner, Wisconsin marinates stuffed and ripe olives in white wine vinegar and garlic before using them to...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, parsley and garlic. Stir in olives. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Place about 2 tablespoons olive mixture on the bottom...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 6 submarine sandwich buns (10 inches), split
- 24 thin slices hard salami
- 24 slices provolone cheese
- 24 thin slices fully cooked ham
- Lettuce leaves, optional
Related recipes like Italian Subs
Cabbage is sauteed with onion and garlic, then mixed with tomatoes, rice and some hot peppers. This ...
Cabbage is sauteed with onion and garlic, then mixed with tomatoes, rice and ... Cabbage Roll Casserole Recipe and Video See how to make an easy, hearty, ... Braised Chicken Apple Sausages and Cabbage Recipe and Video See how .... I used dices tomatoes with italian spices and rice a roni long grain and wild rice ...
Lots of fresh vegetables and elbow macaroni in a hearty chicken stock are the stars of this standard...
A hearty beef and barley soup loaded with plenty of vegetables. .... I used Swanson's organic chicken broth and a tomato paste w/ italian seasoning. ... Instead of using regular chicken broth, I first roasted the Christmas day turkey bones, then ...