Breadless Italian Sub Sandwich
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Breadless Italian Sub Sandwich recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Special equipment: decorative toothpicksPosition an oven rack in the top third of the oven and preheat the oven broiler.Remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard. Lay the mushroom...
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 large Portobello mushrooms, wiped clean
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pepperoncini with seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces sliced provolone (about 4 slices)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low-sodium ham (about 4 slices)
- 1 ounce thinly sliced Genoa salami (about 4 slices)
- 1 small tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 pimento-stuffed olives
Related recipes like Breadless Italian Sub Sandwich
Get Giada De Laurentiis's Swordfish Panini with Arugula and Lemon Aioli Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/09/05/09058854e82f1c0cfaa894ff6daedab0's The Big Egg Monte ...
A simple and easily adjusted broiled open face sandwich concoction. You can use beef, ham, turkey, c...
A simple and easily adjusted broiled open face sandwich concoction. You can use beef, ham, turkey, chicken, etc. You can also adjust the veggies. Just make ...
Cilantro adds oomph wherever it goes. That’s why I use it with ingredients from the fridge for a z...
Cilantro adds oomph wherever it goes. That's why I use it with ingredients from the fridge for a zesty, refreshing sandwich combo. —Krista Frank, Rhododendron ...
You can't go wrong with this perfect party cake - full of spongey goodness. Makes a super-simple wed...
Butter two 20cm sandwich tins and line with non stick baking paper. In a large bowl, .... This works for any kind of sponge cake. ... Gaby's Victoria sandwich. 2.