These meatballs can also be made with ground venison instead of the ground beef - they're delicious either way! The recipe is great for parties or other social gatherings because it's simple...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 2 dozen 1-1/2-in. balls. Place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. For sauce,...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- Hot cooked rice, optional
Related recipes like Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
Delicious crunchy coleslaw made with ramen noodles, slivered almonds, and sunflower seeds is a tasty...
Delicious crunchy coleslaw made with ramen noodles, slivered almonds, ... Sweet and Crunchy Salad Recipe The dressing is sweet and the salad is crunchy ...