Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is suggested by Vivian Haen from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. "My family has requested this creamy dressing over garden-fresh salad greens for years," she shares.
Directions In a bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Serve over greens and vegetables. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 1-1/2 cups. Originally published as Salad with Buttermilk...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted salad greens, sweet yellow pepper strips and sliced cucumbers or vegetables of your choice
Related recipes like Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
Angela gives these rich treats a makeover, with a magic ingredient to reduce the fat content......
Using a wooden spoon, stir both the sugars into the cooled chocolate with the coffee, vanilla and buttermilk. .... I even tried once adding walnuts. ... I used low fat natural yoghurt instead of the butter milk as didn't have any in but it worked great.