Roberta's Smoked Salmon Dip
Smoked salmon dip with plenty of dill and lemon juice will quickly become a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Serve with crackers.
Mix salmon, mayonnaise, celery, bread crumbs, lemon juice, dill, liquid smoke, and Cajun seasoning together in a bowl. Form salmon mixture into a mold on a plate and loosely cover with plastic...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, bones and skin removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Roberta's Smoked Salmon Dip
Get Seared Salmon, Carrot Tortellini, Red Pepper-Cumin Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Repeat as needed. Serve salmon with Carrot Tortellini and Red Pepper Cumin Sauce. ... Pan Seared Salmon with Ginger Lime Sauce and Peanuts. Recipe ...
Quick, easy, elegant: three words which perfectly describe this flavorful dish. A beautiful salmon f...
A beautiful salmon fillet is seasoned with a blend of spices and a squirt of lime, then ... Roasted Salmon with White Wine Sauce Recipe Salmon is simply ...
Use frozen, skinless wild salmon fillets for a cheap and filling lunch on the go. This low-calorie, ...
Use frozen, skinless wild salmon fillets for a cheap and filling lunch on the go. This low calorie, healthy dish couldn't be easier to whip up.