Ginger and Coconut Crusted Jumbo Shrimp
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ginger and Coconut Crusted Jumbo Shrimp recipe from Aaron McCargo Jr.
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Shrimp: In a deep-fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat enough peanut oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 325 degrees F.In a large and shallow...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Peanut oil, for frying
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 to 10 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 cups mango chutney, store-bought
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 limes, 1 zested and both juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- Chopped cilantro leaves, as needed
Related recipes like Ginger and Coconut Crusted Jumbo Shrimp
"This dish will warm your heart on a cold day. I first had this at a friend's house in Louisiana and...
Sausage and shrimp gumbo is a nice twist on the classic Cajun stew traditionally served over rice and is perfect for cold evening meals. ... 0 made it | 0 reviews .... Loaded with crab, oysters, and shrimp, here's a gumbo for seafood lovers!
Looking for a hearty seafood dinner? Then check out this tasty shrimp and scallops dish that's cooke...
1: pound uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen and tails peeled. 1: pound sea scallops, cut in half. 1/2: cup dry white wine or chicken ...