French Green Beans
Frozen green beans get tasty herb flavor from rosemary and basil while toasted almonds add crunch.
Directions Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Add mushrooms and keep warm. Combine the butter, rosemary and basil; drizzle over bean mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Toasted slivered almonds
Related recipes like French Green Beans
"Great as an appetizer or a meal. I love broccoli rabe, so I usually do this as an entire meal. To a...
Broccoli rabe and garbanzo beans combine into a satisfying vegetarian main dish, ... Spicy Sausage Broccoli Rabe Parmesan Recipe The intense flavor of ...