Gina's Sweet Potato Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Gina's Sweet Potato Salad recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Add the sweet potatoes to a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook the potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes....
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Gina's Sweet Potato Salad
A healthy burger that's filling too. These are great for anyone who craves a big bite but doesn't wa...
From BBC Good Food. ... toasted pitta bread; 200g tub tomato salsa, to serve; green salad, to serve ... Peruvian toasted sweetcorn, avocado & quinoa salad. 5.
"This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are h...
This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are headed to a party just bake and take.
A twelve-hour stint in the refrigerator makes all the difference in this crowd-pleasing layered sala...
Make a healthy green salad loaded with fresh fruit and curried nuts. ... 93. Twenty Four Hour Salad Recipe A layered green salad with green peas, celery ...