King Ranch Chicken Casserole II
You can still enjoy this popular, cheesy Tex-Mex casserole while cutting back a little on fat, by using low fat sour cream and fat free cream of mushroom soup.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place chicken breasts in a pot of boiling water. Cook until meat shreds easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from water, and cool...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package low-fat baked tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Related recipes like King Ranch Chicken Casserole II
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are stuffed with tomato-basil feta cheese, topped with bread crum...
45 m 6 servings 224 cals ... 6 ounces tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled ... Feta Chicken Salad Recipe A basic chicken salad recipe with red bell peppers and ...
Start the stock 30 minutes into the turkey's cooking time so everything will be ready at the same ti...
Classic Pan Gravy. Classic Pan Gravy Recipe ... 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free, less sodium chicken broth. Reserved ... Classic Roast Chicken with Gravy Recipe ...
Think of gochujang as Korean steak sauce, adding savory depth to the chicken. You can find it at man...
Think of gochujang as Korean steak sauce, adding savory depth to the chicken. You can find it at ... Serves 4 (serving size: 3 lettuce wraps and 1 1/2 teaspoons sauce). Total time: 2 Hours, ... 1 1/2 tablespoons dark sesame oil. 1 tablespoon ...