Corn and Bacon Salad
Corn and bacon salad is the perfect crowd-pleasing recipe to cook up for your next potluck, summer barbeque, or picnic!
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the corn and cook until slightly soft but still crisp, about 5 minutes. Cut corn kernels from the cobs; discard cobs. Heat olive oil...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 ears corn, shucked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- salt to taste
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
Related recipes like Corn and Bacon Salad
The only complex thing about this easy salad is the flavor! With smoky barbecued pork and a variety ...
The only complex thing about this easy salad is the flavor! With smoky barbecued pork and a variety of fresh herbs and vegetables, this is a comforting and tasty ...