Tomatoes with Blue Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tomatoes with Blue Cheese recipe from Paula Deen
Directions In a large bowl, arrange lettuce. Distribute tomato slices, crumbled blue cheese and chopped basil attractively over lettuce. Season with pepper.Make the dressing: In a glass jar...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Tomatoes with Blue Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Carbonara recipe from Giada De Laurentiis...
Nov 2, 2013 5 videos | Chicken Pasta Carbonara (04:52). Total Time: 42 min; Prep: 20 min; Cook: 22 min ... In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, cheese, yolks, basil, and parsley to blend. ... Macaroni and Cheese Carbonara.
No tomatoes in this recipe for chicken enchiladas, just a satisfying cheese and chicken filling with...
No tomatoes in this recipe for chicken enchiladas, just a satisfying cheese and chicken filling with a creamy sauce over all. Kids love ... 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas