Tomato Onion Salad
"I worked as a summer cook at a Wyoming ranch for more than 20 years, and I made this marinated salad often," writes Nell Cruse of Ontario, Oregon. "It was obviously a favorite because there...
Directions Layer tomatoes and onions in a shallow serving dish. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad. Cover and refrigerate for...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced and separate into rings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Tomato Onion Salad
This is something I just threw together one day for a pot luck at work. It's a delicious, creamy pot...
It's a delicious, creamy potato salad bursting with flavor. The ingredient ... 155. My Mom's Good Old Potato Salad Recipe A simple, old fashioned potato salad ...