Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry
Brussels sprouts are combined with potatoes, onions, and red peppers in a stovetop medley that's ideal for Thanksgiving or any wintertime dinner.
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, potato, and bay leaf. Cook and stir until the onion is transparent, about 5 minutes. Add the Brussels sprouts, red pepper,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Related recipes like Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry
Ziti pasta and stir-fry style vegetables are cooked in low-fat sun-dried tomato sauce, making this q...
Ziti pasta and stir fry style vegetables are cooked in low fat sun dried tomato sauce, making this ... Skillet Baked Ziti with Andouille, Tomatoes, and Peppers.