Shoepeg Corn Supreme
Dress up canned corn with green pepper, cream of celery soup and cheddar cheese for a deluxe side dish. With a butter-flavored cracker coating, this comfort food is sure to disappear in a hurry.—...
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, saute green pepper, onion and celery in oil until tender. Remove from heat; stir in corn, soup, sour cream, cheese and pepper. Transfer...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Related recipes like Shoepeg Corn Supreme
Get Creamed Corn and Bacon Recipe from Food Network...
Get Creamed Corn and Bacon Recipe from Food Network. ... 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped; 1/2 cup heavy cream; 1/2 cup chicken stock ... Add the onions to the skillet and saute until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the corn and its ...