Oven Fried Chicken
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Paula Deen
Directions Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place a cooling rack over pan and spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.In a shallow dish, combine...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 -inch thickness
Related recipes like Oven Fried Chicken
If you want a curry without the calories try replacing cream with yogurt for a diet-friendly treat...
Stir the chicken into the sauce, then add the ground almonds, sultanas, stock and .... I don't eat spicy food and never have korma as know hot fattening it is but ...
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs a...
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs and fried until golden ... Ham Tetrazzini Recipe Stir diced ham into a hearty Cheddar cheese sauce with cooked spaghetti .... profile image.